Swami Vivekananda’s vision of education based on fundamental values is the aim & objective of Hindu Techno School. It aims and has an appropriate balance of academics, cocurricular and extra curricular activities with an emphasis on
- All round personality development of Children
- To inculcate love for our Cultural Heritage,
- To inculcate self-discipline, independence and responsibility to enable a child to take decision on his / her own.
- To develop the habits of Respect for elders, Love for fellow Humans, concern for the needy.
- To create an environment where the child’s efforts are appreciated without putting weightage on success or failure.
- To do away with negative and inappropriate practices like – criticism of child’s short coming, corporal punishment.
- To develop and maintain positive and healthy environment emphasizing on social relationship among children through membership of varied clubs and team spirit activities.
- To promote value education with emphasis on Nationalism and secular integration.
- To thus promote quality education to achieve academic excellence.